PREPARING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Bring the completed New Patient Packet or Return Patient paperwork
- Make sure we are a participating provider for your insurance!
- Bring your insurance card
- Bring a list of your current medications
- Contact your doctor to forward or provide you with copies of recent office visits, recent blood work and other tests
- Bring a disc of any x-rays that are relevant over the last year, and reports of bone density tests, MRIs and other pertinent imaging studies
In order to reduce the wait time for your initial visit please arrive 15 minutes early to your initial appointment with completed forms, ensure that you have your insurance cards and picture ID. If any of your forms are incomplete, please arrive 30 minutes early for assistance. If you have questions about your forms, please don’t hesitate to contact the office at (904) 276-0001.
If you are a returning patient to our clinic please consider the following items that will make your visit more efficient:
- Please present your insurance card to the front desk at each visit as well as your copay and any outstanding payments on your account.
- Inform the front desk regarding any changes to your address and contact information.
- Inform the staff and the physician if there have been any changes to your medical or surgical history since you were last seen.
- Bring a complete list of your medications, or your medications themselves to each visit so we can update our records.
- Be sure to request all your prescription refills at the time of your visit. Also indicate whether you require 30 or 90 day supplies.
After the visit if you require any results to be faxed to your primary care or other physicians, please provide us with the name, phone and fax number of the physician.
American College of Rheumatology:
The Florida Society of Rheumatology:
The Lupus Foundation of America:
Spondylitis Association of America:
National Fibromyalgia Association:
National Psoriasis Foundation: